CTMR is running four health centres in the city of Chennai and its suburbs to provide affordable quality health care through traditional Indian medical system of Siddha on a ‘Not for profit’ basis and reach the common man. Normally people seek consultations in these centres for the following conditions
1. Non- communicable diseases (life style disorders, postural disorders) Diabetes mellitus, Hypertension, Musculo- skeletal disorders, Digestive disorders, Alcoholic and Non- alcoholic fatty liver diseases.
2. Immune related diseases like Psoriasis, Eczema and Bronchial Asthma
3. Safe motherhood - Ante natal care, Easy delivery and Post natal
4. Women wellness – Poly Cystic Ovaries, Gynaecological problems, pre menopausal and post menopausal
5. Pre- School and School children - To improve memory, better physical stamina, good appetite, better, immunity and appropriate growth , Allergic bronchitis and adolescent preteen issues.
6. Seasonal diseases – outbreak of fever, diarrhea, Summer illness
7. Elderly care – Degenerative arthritis, Skin dryness, Senile dementia, Peripheral neuritis, irregular bowel habits and BPH
8. Palliative care in Cancer
9. Weight Management
10. Skin diseases and cosmetic problems